Unphased.

There's a new (ish) club in town who call themselves 'Unphased'. They seem like a good bunch and not too 'phased' by some of the bullshit that goes on in the scene, which is why when Adam asked me to come up with something for them I was more than happy to help. Now I'm trying to get into the habit of posting regularly again on here to keep things interesting and this is very much a work in progress, so the graphic here may completely change before you see them all running around looking super baddass in some cool club threads. They love the hoops design I did and wanted to have some of that going on, plus they have a number plate style logo tee at the moment, so I incorporated the two ideas to come up with what you see here. Nice and simple but with a little bit of something going on.

Anyways, watch this space, see some changes happen before your very eyes like magic and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts