It's on!!

Right then, I'm all super excited now. The big delay for me has been figuring out the best way to print up my tees so that I can do them made to orderrather than sitting on stockpiles of tees I can't shift and end up having to charge the earth per tee. Well, last night I test printed one of my tees (the 1976 graphic) on one of my cool ass olive distressed tees and it worked out a lot better than i thought, so now I can go full steam ahead!! This also means that I can supply the tees, with sew-in labels, swing tag, pin badge and bagged for £15 (plus delivery) which is pretty damn good value if you ask me.

I'll post up a pic tonight of the test tee and PLEASE let me know what you think. The sample I've made won't be available though, the olive tee is gonna have a different design on it (a military themed one), the 1976 graphic will more than likely be going on a white tee.

Niceness is just around the corner!!

Comments

Popular Posts