Daily mobile awesomeness #12

2011 has started out well for the dub side of things. Got plans, got new wings and now my bro hooked himself up with a sweet em kay fow V5. But more on this later. For now, we kick started garage club again to start building rides up and having a bud with all the gear is a serious bonus. An extra bonus is all the killer Ferraris that are in the same place. Far be it for me to snoop around someone's pride and joy but I took a few snaps of the awesomeness on display. Two in particular were a 599 GTO which, at 350k is a serious piece of kit. Second, the same dude also owned a new 458 which he added 80k of options to. Insane!! Good work man, whoever you are.

458 FTW

599 GTO FTMFW

599 GTO FTMFW2

599 GTO stoppers

Comments

  1. Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. Read interesting posts on my blog and share them with your friends. You can also support my by visiting my sponsors by clicking on one of the ads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

OPEN FIRE!!

Popular Posts