Doin' a bit more wurk

Right then, I've done a bit of PlastiDipping (which is more to come) so now it's time to do some more serious bits an pieces.

My bodywork is shot so 2 new rear arch repair panels are need as well as 2 new wings. My brother in law has a bodyshop so it was time to pay him a little visit. He stuck me in a corner with an airline, some equipment so I was set.

Front wings are ready for cleaning and priming now after a good prep and sand, rear arch panels are ready for primer and welding in after some surface rust was buzzed away (eBay cheapness to keep the build on a tight budget). Phase 2 should start later in the week, wing and panels primed and ready plus I'll be sanding down and prepping my subtly simplified rear bumper. It's definitely all on now!! Roll on #edition38

No more arch liners

Rear arch panels prepped

New wings sanded and prepped

Wings done ready for primer

Comments

Popular Posts