Rim sale!! Rim sale!!

After a big cellar clear out (which took a fistful of weekends) it's time to make some space for future... stuff. So I've decided to flog my rims. All three sets are project rims so not in any finished state but all three sets are solid, straight and have great potential.



SET 1: Genuine BBS Monzas 7.5 x 17 5x112 et51

All 4 wheels had been painted a graphite grey which looked great, but after time they took a lot of kerb rash and have been scuffed around being moved about so these need a good refurb.

All 4 tyres are toast.

Great quality solid rims that look pretty nice I think on the right car. I had these on my MK3 VR with 25mm adaptors and they looked cool. At bit different.

All have stainless valve kits.

I may even have a set of genuine VW centre caps too somewhere.

The pics look worse than they are, they're very dusty and the scuffs aren't all that bad.

Looking for £100 for these pick up only - or can meet halfway somewhere depending on distance.









SET 2: Revolution 5 spokes - 15x8 5x112 et (?)

I think these are like et0 or something, pretty low and pretty pokey on 25mm adaptors. But these wheels ROCK!

Again, very dirty, dusty and need a refurb. I started on one but because of how the spokes are curved I couldn't get the grinding disc in deep enough so thought best to leave this to someone who has the right gear.

All 4 wheels are in solid condition. Have 4 very good tyres - Nankang NS2 185 / 55 / 15. I went for a small rim with fat rubber look on the VR6 which was badass. But I didn't keep up with the polishing so they caked up.

I'm after £175 for these with tyres - pick up only.










SET 3: Genuine Audi S2 5 spokes - 16 x 7 5x112 et37

These wheels are amazing. I love them. Shame they're only 7" wide otherwise I think they'd be the perfect 5 spoke. And they looked mega on the VR6 although they could have done with wider adaptors at the back to be fair.

Anyways. These are bare metal and I gave them a going over a few months back to clean the surfaces but because of the cellar space being damp they've started to get a layer on the faces again. All they need is for someone to go over them with a soft mop and compound for a quick and easy polished 5 spoke look. All 4 wheels have original metal Audi centre caps, are straight and are in good condition. Some of the dark grey inlays are marked so will need looking at for perfection.

I also have a couple of decent 195 / 40 / 16 Toyo Proxies I can throw in too.

I'm after £175 for these, with the tyres. Pick up only.









So that's it! Rim clearout time and hopefully I can make some space for... well, probably more rims. Who knows.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular Posts