On the verge.

I'm in talks today with a couple of companies to take on my screen printing work for the tees. It'll be slow at first as I can only afford to produce one tee style a month so I'm tracking the new online shop to see which tees are the most popular from plain clicks and views, up to now it looks close between the Rado and Holy Hoops tees, followed by the 1976 mk1 tee. This means I'll be printing these up in order and like I say, one a month...although, if sales really take off I'll print the next tee once the monies are in the bank or some outstanding design invoices come in. I really want to get as much up as possible for you guys so you have the choices you deserve, so, each tee will be single colour prints but on a few different colours (whites, pinks, blues, yellows...) so everyone won't look like twins at the shows.

Sad times for the girls though, for now I'll be only printing up mens styles, but, the styles I'm picking are a real nice fitted and more fashionable tee so the smaller sizes will still look hot on you girls. Smaller tees and vests will be down the line.

Good times!

Comments

Popular Posts