2024... 'bout time for a blog post.

 As a busy chap with an involving job, a busy family life and house renovations that are never-ending I decided (stupidly?) to fire up the blog again. Not sure how long for, why, if I'll keep it going or how often I'll post but as I sit here in bed, messing about with the god awful Blogger templates, I'm finding it quite therapeutic. Sort of. Why I cannot seem to let Blogger sail off into the sunset is beyond me, maybe I'm just attached to it. That aside, let's just see what happens. Hopefully I'll be adding some car content to the Project page when the new car arrival becomes a done deal.

And not that anyone cares but I sold all my wheels. And then bought some classic mini wheels. Two sets. But that's a different story.

And I found a few boxes of my original DubMissile Tees when we moved to our new house, so I'll probably start slipping those back onto the interwebs for cheaps very soon on the Merch page.

But until then... hello there, again.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edition38 2012

Let's do werk!!

VR gets some love for E38!